Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Kristin, The Gap and The Frame

So I am catching up...here goes.

I really don't get some people's hang up.  I mean art should be art, correct?  I really don't care what you want to call it or if it is two dimensional or three dimensional.  I can look at any piece of art aesthetically and have some experience, or something to say or whatever the situation calls for without having to categorize it into one thing or another.  What I find even more frustrating is that they same kinds of questions go on today in terms of "Are you a painter?  Do you draw?  Are you a sculptor?  Well just what do you do?"  Guess what, I make art and from where I am standing I can do it in any media that I choose and I don't have to exclude the others because yes, that is correct I said media, not medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.